|This article is a stub. You can help Rise of Kings Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Rise of Kings Wiki by .
- Embassy - The Embassy is where you access Alliance functions.
- Trade Council - The Trade Council allows you to trade with Allies.
- Institute - The Institute is where you research new technology.
- Fountain of Fate - Use some Gems in the Fountain of Fate to conjure resources.
- Blacksmith - The Blacksmith is where you forge equipment.
- Stables - The Stables are where the Cavalry train.
- Target Range - The Target Range is where the Archers train.
- Barracks - The Barracks are where the Infantry train.
- Siege Works - The Siege Works are where the War Machines are constructed.
- Workshop - The Workshop is where traps are made.
- Drill Grounds - The Drill Grounds is where your troops gather before being dispatched.
- Hall of War - The Hall of War is where your troops and allied troops gather before a rally.
- Farm - Farms are where Grain is produced and stored before collection.
- Lumber Mill - Lumber Mills are where Lumber is produced and stored before collection.
- Iron Mine - Iron Mines are where Iron is produced and stored before collection.
- Silver Mine - Silver Mines are where Silver is produced and stored before collection.
- War Tent - War Tents increase the number of soldiers you can train at one time and their training speed.
- Field Hospital - Field Hospitals are where wounded soldiers are treated after a battle.